Friday, June 24, 2011

Looking Back

       The other day I stumbled upon a script for a book that I had started when I was 14-15. When I read it, I felt a sense of how my life was like 7 years ago. Immediately I thought about the good times I had with my friends and how I loved school. I remember I wanted to be Mrs. Grandberry, that was what I lived for. School was my happiness and so was my job (McDonald's...can you say the fastest cashier within my first week working there)

       But then those thoughts were short lived as I also stumbled upon a mini journal that I had kept. Just reading about what I had to go through back then almost brought tears to me eyes. Honestly I can say I felt sorry for that person back then. Reading that journal made me feel as if I was watching a Lifetime movie. Thinking about all that I have been through and where I am now, I feel pretty damn good about myself. People may look at me and just see me as another somebody, but when I look at me I see somebody who has just about been through it all and is still standing strong. (Thank-You Father)

       So as I look on up ahead, I see nothing but good times. Of course there will be some bumps in the road, but I believe I have the strength to endure it all. That's it for now. Drop you another line at another time. Peace

XoxOxo

No comments:

Post a Comment