I got my last relaxer June 27, 2009 and I have not look back since then. I love my curls and kinks, even though some days they get the best of me. I am always on the lookout for a new product to try and review. You can't go natural without being some sort of a product junkie. Currently I am on the prowl for a really good moisturizer and curling creme. I am also looking to color my hair, but this time I am going to do my research 1st before just slapping some dye up there. Last time I ended up using about 3 dyes before my hair even turned a different color. This time I'm thinking about doing a henna dye. I want it to be an earthy color. Something different but not too different or drastic.
I am also looking for different ways to style my hair. i have been wearing my hair in a puff since January 2010. Recently I have been putting my hair up in 2 strand twists. I want to try some Bantu twist, I think they will look really cute on my head. People say I should get locks, but I think I am going to wait on those. I can see myself getting them, but there are some other goals I want to accomplish before I go straight to locks. My first goal is to acheive length. I want to have uber soft hair that just about pass my shoulders. One thing I have noticed about my hair is that the longer it gets the looser my curl pattern becomes. Now don't get me wrong its not a drastic change, but it is a change. One change that I dont not mind.
Anywho that is all I have for now. I will leave you with a few products that I currently am using.
Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner ***** I love this stuff
Suave Professional Almond & Shea Butter Conditioner
Kinky Curly Curling Custard
No comments:
Post a Comment