Friday, August 12, 2011

Telephone Tag

Another night I have spent semi waiting on you to call me. . . and I hate it. You said you probably will spend your evening out on the beach and that was about it. You gave this whole speech on 'I love you and I realize I want to spen my life with you. Being here doesn't matter with me, I rather spend my time talking to you. . .' That was 7 hours ago. I know you are not walking on the beach at 3 o'clock am your time. If you are you are either 1) A future storyline for CSI: Miami or 2) Kicking it with someone else. Either way I hope you are safe. But if you are out clubbing or whatever, I am a little upset. Not upset because I don't want you to have fun, I'm not like that. I am upset because you told me one thing and it turns out you do another. I am not looking for a call every 5 minutes, but it would be nice, maybe even considerate, to let me know not to wait up for a Skype or Oovo. Tonight makes the third time. I am always saying 'you are in Miami, have fun go out. I don't mind. .' I would want you to tell me the same thing. But don't sit here and tell me 'Ima have a nice night in after a walk on the beach and chat with you cause I love you and I miss you.' Don't feed me that. Cause I end up feeling like I'm holding you back from having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment