Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sitting in class with time to spare thinking about the upcoming semester. I put my classes in for the fall and my organization schedule is already made. So today I will be coming both schedules into my personal calendar. The only schedule I won't have will be my work schedule. I am a Resident Assistant (RA) at my school, and although it doesn't pay much, it is a job. Plus it is conditioning me on working with people. I can see now that I will be busy this entire fall. But that could be a good thing, seeing how it will force me to stay on my game as a student and as an employee.
Speaking of working, even though I will be working as a RA, I will still need some more income coming in. I am thinking about applying to be a Saturday Science tutor. Now who will want me to be a tutor, I don't know, but I am hoping they will hire me to do secreterial work. I will type and answer phones all day, as long as I am getting paid. Working at my church when I was younger should me that I actually kinda like 'desk work'. I like order and doing things in a timely manner. Which probably explains why I loved working at McDonald's. If a McDonald's is ran properly and proper procedures are being followed, then it is a well working place.

No comments:

Post a Comment