There are few things that chaps my hide. Some of them I look at in disgust and go on about my business. Then there are some things that I have to vent about. This is one of them.
My people, my people when will we ever do things right?
So I'm in class right, and in comes this guy a whole 30 minutes late. He tells the teacher that today is his first day. Um...today is Friday and class started on Wednesday, sir you are a whole two days behind. His reason 'I just registered not too long ago.' << really 0_o Why am I not surprised. Now first let me say this, I am not perfect. I have waited until the last minute to do something, but never like this. And by judging the tone in his voice he was sincere about it. Ha!
Then to make matters even better for those of the colored persuasion, two more gentlemen waltz in class like there were early for an all you can eat buffet. But even better, one of the guys smelled like p.o.d. weed. I mean really. If you don't have any respect for your fellow classmates, at least have some respect for yourself. Not that I am bashing him for partaking in such activities, but please don't come to class smelling like that. Not only does it look and smell bad for you, it puts an image in other people's mind (ex. non-colored teacher) about us as a people.
XoxoxO
No comments:
Post a Comment